HJC i91 - Graphics
or 4 payments of
The HJC i91 is a Dual Homologated (P/J) modular motorcycle helmet, that carries the EU safety standard as both an open face and a full face helmet. Constructed from an advanced polycarbonate composite shell with adjustable polycarbonate chinbar, the i91 is a lightweight helmet with superior fit. Removable and washable crown and cheek pads keep every ride fresh, the multi-step sun visor eliminates the need to carry sunglasses, while glasses grooves accommodate riders who wear eye-glasses.
- Dual Homologated for use in both the closed (Protective) and the open (Jet) chin bar positions
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: lightweight, superior fit, and comfort designed using advanced CAD technology
- Pinlock-prepared anti-scratch visor: provides 99% UV protection
- Pinlock 70 MaxVision™ Included
- Glasses grooves: easy and comfortable fit for riders who wear eyeglasses
- Muti-step HJ-V12 integrated sun shield: for optimal positioning against sun glare
- Double D-ring retention strap
- Moisture-wicking interior, and interchangeable/washable cheek pads
- Prepared for SMART HJC 21B, 50B Bluetooth intercom (sold separately)
Note: Helmet ships with a clear visor.
Replacement visor reference: HJ-33