HJC F71 - Graphics
or 4 payments of
The HJC F71 motorcycle helmet is constructed from an advanced fiberglass composite shell with superior aerodynamic structure to reduce drag. A wide eye port provides better peripheral vision and the multi-step sun visor eliminates the need to carry or wear sunglasses when riding. Removeable and washable crown and cheek pads allow riders to keep the F71 helmet fresh from ride to ride, and the Emergency Kit cheek pads allow for a safe and quick rescue if ever needed.
- Advanced fiberglass composite shell: lightweight, superior fit and comfortable
- Wind tunnel tested aerodynamic shell structure: for extreme performance at maximum speeds, low noise and minimal buffeting
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS): full front-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- Pinlock-prepared anti-scratch visor: provides 99% UV protection
- Pinlock 70 MaxVision™ Included
- Emergency Kit (cheek pads): for safe and quick removal of helmet in an emergency situation
- Muti-step HJ-V12 integrated sun shield: for optimal positioning against sun glare
- Wider eye port: provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Double D-ring retention strap
- Advanced anti-bacterial interior fabric, and interchangeable/washable cheek pads
- Prepared for SMART HJC 21B, 50B Bluetooth intercom (sold separately)
Note: Helmet ships with a clear visor.
Replacement visor reference: HJ-38